Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

I see you here









The more i seek you,
the more i find you.The more i find you, the more I love youI wanna sit at your feetdrink from the cup in your hand.Lay back against you and breath, hear your heart beatThis love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming The more i seek you,the more i find you.The more i find you, the more I love youI wanna sit at your feetdrink from the cup in your hand.Lay back against you and breath, hear your heart beatThis love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming I wanna sit at your feetdrink from the cup in your hand.Lay back against you and breath, hear your heart beatThis love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming I wanna sit at your feetdrink from the cup in your hand.Lay back against you and breath, hear your heart beatThis love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.I melt in your peace... Kari Jobe

No comments: